How to request an appointment
You can make an appointment in the following ways:
- Visiting our Consulting Room
- Online at systmonline.tpp-uk.com – If you are not registered to use this service, please complete our Register for Online Services form
- Calling the surgery on 01328 710741
Please visit our opening hours page for available consulting times. Emergency appointments can be fitted in at any time.
Please book in with the appropriate clinician as below:
- Kathryn Dove – Acute medical issues / HRT/ Pill Checks / Travel Advice / Asthma
- Natalie Cotogno – Acute medical issues / Mental Health
- Jo Simmons – Injections / dressings / INRs / NHS Health Checks / Frailty
- Louise Steele – Diabetes / Injections / dressings / INRs / Cervical Smears / NHS Health Checks
Health Care Assistant:
- Cammille Simmons – Blood tests / Blood pressure checks / Dressings / NHS Health Checks / New Patient Health Checks
In a number of cases it might be worth considering an appointment with a practice nurse rather than a doctor. Practice nurses are qualified to deal with many ailments and you may be seen more quickly. For example, our nurses can be seen by appointment for dressings, taking blood samples, removal of stitches and cervical smears. They also play an important part in health promotion, disease prevention and chronic disease management.
Please Request an Appointment with a Nurse or Healthcare Assistant online.
If you cannot attend an appointment for any reason, please inform us as soon as possible in order for us to give the slot to someone else.
Appointments can be cancelled using our Cancel an Appointment triage.