Communications and information for patients registered with GP practices in Wells and Holt
A new local vaccination service will be providing booster vaccinations for eligible patients registered with GP practices in Wells and Holt from 1 November onwards. Further details about how these patients can make an appointment with this service and where it will be located / opening times will be confirmed shortly.
Those currently eligible for booster vaccinations and able to use this service will be:
- those living in residential care homes for older adults
- all adults aged 50 years or over
- frontline health and social care workers including those who work in residential and nursing homes for older adults
- all those aged 16 to 49 years with underlying health conditions that put them at higher risk of severe COVID-19 (as set out in the green book), and adult carers
- adult household contacts of immunosuppressed individuals
Please do not contact us, we will provide further information as soon as we have it.
Please also note that advertised vaccination ‘walk in’ clinics are NOT yet providing booster vaccinations – they are still just doing first and second doses.
We look forward to sharing more details soon about booster vaccinations for Wells and Holt patients.